The Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences has recently released a vacancy notification for Consultant and Project Assistant Posts. SGPGIMS recruitment 2018 for posts for candidates are following. This is great opportunity for peoples waiting for jobs posts in Uttar Pradesh. Candidates are advised to apply for this post on or before 21/11/2018. Interested and eligible candidate can learn eligibility criteria and more as given below.
Employer: Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences
Name of post: Consultant and Project Assistant
Contact number: NA
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Salary: Consultant: Rs 55,000 per month fixed and Project Assistant: Rs 22,000 per month fixed
Vacancies: 5 posts
- Consultant: i) Ph.D. degree in Statistics/Biostatistics/Medical Statistics/Population Study.
ii) 10-year experience of Project coordination, management, report writing, dissemination at national level studied, preferably multi-centric studies.
- Project Assistant: (IT) i) Master of Computer Application (MCA), B.Tech /M.Sc. (Computer Science) with the knowledge web designing, database management along with Statistical Software, data management and its application.
ii) Two-year experience in web design, database management, statistical computing.
- Project Assistant (Field): i) Postgraduate in Statistics/ Biostatistics/ Medical Statistics/ Population Study/ Social Sciences.
ii) Two year experience at organizational level data collection.
- Consultant: 45 to 70 years
- Project Assistant (IT) and Project Assistant (Field): 40 years
Application Fees: See notification
Apply Mode: Interview
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates may send application with bio data and educational and experience certificate to Chief coordinator & PI Evaluation of Impact of DST-FIST Program Department of Biostatistics and health informatics, SGPGIMS, Raebareli road, Lucknow-226014 on or before 21 nov 2018
url to Notification: http://www.sgpgi.ac.in/recruit/proj_bhi_2018_DST-FIST_Advertisment.pdf