The RV College of Engineering has recently released a vacancy notification for FDP jobs. RV College of Engineering Recruitment 2018 for posts for candidates are following. This is great opportunity for peoples waiting for jobs posts in Karnataka. Official notification is published Official website www.rvce.edu.in. Candidates can apply by post. Interested and eligible candidate can learn eligibility criteria and more as given below.
Employer: RV College of Engineering
Name of post: FDP
Contact number: 9480404395
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Salary: As per norms
FDP on: Open lecture series on “ICT Enabled Physics Experiments and Training on thin Film Solar Cells”
Sponsored by: Karnataka State Science and Technology Academy (KSTA) and CoE-Macroelectronics, RVCE
- Computer Interfaced Physics Experiments.
- Pedagogy of Physical Science.
- Modelling tool for Physics Education.
- Hands on training using expEYES.
- Session on fabrication of thin film Solar cell.
- Session on Characterization of Solar cell.
- Energy Harvesting-Supercapacitors.
- Computational Physics-Molecular Dynamics
- Industry Person: Rs. 3000/- + Tax @ 18%
- Faculty : Rs.1,000/- + Tax @ 18%
- Student: Rs. 500/- +Tax @ 18%
- Registration fee does not include accommodation charges.
- Demand Draft may be sent in favour of “Principal, RVCE” payable at Bengaluru.
Age Limit: NA
Application Fees: NA
Apply Mode: Postal
Event date: 22nd – 27th October 2018
How to Apply: Candidates having qualification and experience are required to bring CV, Original and recent passport size photograph to interview. Candidates should apply on following address
Dr. M.K. Sudha Kamath
Associate professor and HOD
Department of physics
RV College of Engineering
RV Vidhyaniketan post
Bengaluru – 560 059