The RMGB (Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank) has recently released a vacancy notification for Retired Bank Officer Posts. RMGB recruitment 2018 for posts for candidates are following. This is great opportunity for peoples waiting for jobs posts in Rajasthan. Official notification is published in official website www.rmgb.in. Candidates are advised to apply for this post on or before 15/10/2018. Interested and eligible candidate can learn eligibility criteria and more as given below.
Employer: RMGB (Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank) Jodhpur
Name of post: Retired Bank Officer
Contact number: NA
Job Location: Rajasthan
Salary: As decided by Bank
- Ex-employee of RMGB, Retired under Section 11 of RMGBSSR, having good proven track service record
2. Officials retired from Scale – III to V
3. There should not be a gap of more than three years from the date of retirement at the time of engaging the officer
4. Having adequate knowledge of working on CBS and preferably from Audit background.
5. Having clean vigilance record Should not be Compulsorily Retired/ VRS/ Terminated/ Dismissed from Bank’s Service.Age Limit: Max 65 years.
Application Fees: NA
Apply Mode: Application invited
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates may send application via post on hard copy with complete application (Bio-Data) along with Passport size photo, original and attested copies of certificates / Testimonials on or before 09/11/2018
On Envelope Mention “Application for empanelment for concurrent audit”
The General Manager (Inspection and Audit)
Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank
Head Office, 9th B Road Sardarpura
Jodhpur – 342003
url to Notification: http://www.rmgb.in/Annexures-III.pdf