The JMI (Jamia Millai Islamia) Delhi has recently released a vacancy notification for various posts. JMI Recruitment 2019 for posts for candidates for various posts. This is great opportunity for peoples waiting for jobs posts in Delhi. Official notification is published Official website. Candidates are advised to appear for Walkin on 28/02/2019 11:00 AM. Interested and eligible candidate can learn eligibility criteria and more as given below.
Employer: JMI (Jamia Millai Islamia) Delhi
Address: JMI (Jamia Millai Islamia), Maulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar Marg, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi – 110025
Name of post: Research Assistant – 3, Junior Research Fellow, Program Professional, Field Worker
Contact number: 011-2698-1717
Job Location: Margupur, Ballia, UP, India
- RA 3: Rs 40,000 per month
- JRF: Rs 25,000 per month
- Program Professional: Rs 25,000 per month
- Field Worker: Rs 15,000 per month
- RA 3: M. Sc in chemistry/ Environmental Chemistry/ Agricultural Science with PhD degree.
- JRF: One in B.Tech/ M.Tech (Electrical/ Mechanical) having experience in Photovoltaic and one in M.Sc./ M.Tech (Physics/ Mechanical).
- Program professional: BCA with basic knowledge of data analysis and solar energy climatic condition.
- Field Worker: Ten Year Experience of doing agriculture in open field.
Age Limit: NA
Application Process: Application Invited
Application Fees: NA
Project: “Uneven span of greenhouses integrated semitransparent photovoltaic thermal”
Department: Department of Mechanical Engineering
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may appear for walkin on following venue and date:
Venue: office of the Prof. M Emran Khan, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
Walkin Date and time: 28 Feb 2019 11:00 AM
Notification: Click Here
Note: Candidates should have to work time to time at project site located at Margupur, Ballia, UP