The IIFT Delhi (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade), Delhi has recently released a vacancy notification for Professors jobs. IIFT Delhi Recruitment 2019 for posts for candidates are following. This is great opportunity for peoples waiting for jobs posts in Delhi. Official notification is published Official website. Candidates are advised to appear in 22/03/2019. Interested and eligible candidate can learn eligibility criteria and more as given below.
Employer: IIFT Delhi
Name of post: Professors
Contact number: 011-3914-7200
Job Location: Delhi
Salary: Rs 1,59,100 – 2,20,200
(1) An eminent scholar i.e. globally recognized faculty featuring amongst top 10% scholars in the field of International Trade/ International Business. The scholars in International Trade must have specialized in the area of International Trade Theory and Development.
(2) A minimum of ten years of teaching/research experience as Professor or an equivalent grade in a University, College or an institute of National level.
(3) Must have atleast twenty publications in A/ A* category of ABDC/REPEC -listed journals and
(4) Award of PhD degrees to at least two candidates under his/her supervision during last 10 years.
(5) Evidence of having taught in reputed institutions in India and abroad.
Age Limit: Max 60 years at the time of application
Application Fees: NA
Apply Mode: Application invited
How to Apply: Candidates having qualification and experience may send their application on email to firstname.lastname@example.org and envelope sent must be marked “Application / Nomination for the post of distinguished professor” addressed to registrar, IIFT, B-21, Qutub Institutional area, New Delhi – 110016 should reach to IIFT officer latest by 22 march 2019
Notification: Click here