The AIIMS Bhopal has recently released a vacancy notification for Junior Resident Jobs. AIIMS Bhopal recruitment 2018 for posts for candidates are following. This is great opportunity for peoples waiting for jobs posts in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. Official notification is published in official website www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in. Candidates are advised to appear for walk-in interview on 08/10/2018 at 10:00 am. Interested and eligible candidate can learn eligibility criteria and more as given below.
Employer: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal (AIIMS Bhopal)
Name of post: Junior Resident
Contact number: 0755-2672355
Job Location: Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Salary: Basic pay Rs 56,100 (Level 10) + NPA
- The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- Only those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship- 09/10/2013 to 08/10/2018), not earlier than five years before the date of interview for Junior Residency (Non-Academic).
- MP State /MCI Medical registration is mandatory before joining.
- Those who had joined Junior Residency (Non-Academic) at the AIIMS Bhopal and whose services were terminated on account of unauthorised absence or any other disciplinary/ground, will be ineligible to be considered for these JR (NA) post even if they otherwise qualify.
Age Limit: Upper Age Limit: 30 years, relaxable for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe candidate up to a maximum period of five (5) years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three (3) years.
- For General/OBC candidates Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PwD/ Women candidates – Nil
- Fees to be paid by Demand Draft only in favour of “AIIMS Bhopal”
Apply Mode: Walkin interview
How to Apply: Candidates having qualification and experience are required to bring CV, Original and recent passport size photograph to interview. Candidates should appear for walk-in interview on 08/10/2018 at 10:00 am.
Saket Nagar, Bhopal – 462020
url for advertisement: http://aiimsbhopal.edu.in/news/JR%20Walkin%20advert%20Sept%2018.pdf