Position: HTML Developer
Job description, skills and specifications:
Translate mock up Photoshop images to code
Develop pixel perfect pages that meet design requirements
Build cross-client websites/ newsletters
Use up-to-date latest web technologies
Manage scalable and cross-browser code across the sites
Keep consistency of user experience design
Completing day to day HTML/CSS tasks
Fluency in HTML5/XHTML
Strong knowledge of Image Editing Tools
Understanding of web standards
Familiar with design best practice for layouts, typography and usability
Experience in modern web techniques and responsive design
Good attention to detail
2+ years’ working experience.
Timely delivery of said tasks by team
Work with php/.net teams for seamless delivery of final product
Ability to work in fast paced and evolving environment.
Degrees/Diploma in computer science, web design, graphics and software programming.
More specific diploma, degree or certificate in web/UI development.
Position: HR Cum Admin Executive
Experience – 0-2 Years
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
Calling up & Scheduling candidates for various Job Opening
Assisting HR with various HR & Admin related work
Generating leads for SEO Education Institute
Payment Follow-up (Domestic Parties)
Should have Good Verbal/Written English
Competency in MS Office working Excel, Word specially
Min. 1 year experience of working as Admin Executive / Co-ordinator/Front Desk
Freelance Content Writer
– 0-2 Years
An exceptional command of the English language.
Creativity and a passion for writing.
Exceptional writing, editing and proof-reading skills.
A fundamental understanding of SEO content writing.
The ability to write 5-6 Articles/PR’s/Blog Posts per day.
A Graduate or a Post-Graduate Degree, preferably in English/Journalism/Mass Communication.
Note – Interested candidates can send thier CVs along with content samples and rates.
Position: Project Manager/Delivery Head – PHP
Experience: 8 year to 10 years
Over all 8-10 Years of experience in PHP Development, team management, client management
Hands on experience with major CMS/Ecommerce platforms like WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal etc
Liaise and interface with clients & stakeholders
Document technical and functional specifications
Provide technical consultancy services to stakeholders & clients
Liaise with IT and Systems departments to put best practice, UAT and platform appraisal processes into place.
Ensure that we meet commercial ‘go-live’ deadlines
Mentor to junior developers
Enterprise level experience of OOP with PHP, MySQL, and SVN, on Unix-like platforms.
Experience in building themes, plugins etc. for various Open source technologies
Confident building user interfaces from PSD files and wireframes for functional specification.
You will be expected to generate technical solutions to creative challenges on a daily basis.
Proactive and willing to take the initiative to meet deadlines in a very fast paced, commercially driven working environment with constantly shifting priorities.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
You will be expected to liaise and interface with clients directly, write technical specifications, advise senior management on technical issues on a regular basis.
Other ad-hoc duties as required
We are currently hiring Sr. Business Development Executive who can generate sales from Domestic as well as international market for SEO and Web Development & designing. Must have knowledge of Digital Marketing. Reaching and generating new business and clients in the field of Digital Marketing comprising of SEO as well as Web development & designing.
- Should have working knowledge & experience on email leads and web leads.
- Should have experience in selling Web services.
- Regular follow up with clients and generating good sales.
- Submitting Sales reports, proposals, presentations, relevant documents, etc.
- Negotiating with the clients and closing the leads.
- Must have excellent written and communication skills in English.
- Prospect for potential new clients for Digital Marketing (SEO, SMO, PPC etc.) and turn these into increased business.
- Identify enquiries within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Deal with domestic and international clients.
We are looking for a Senior PPC / SEM Manager who has passion for online marketing and comfortable with managing big budgets.
- A person who is committed, disciplined, motivated, number driven and with hawk’s eye for catching the tiniest of performance gaps will be a perfect candidate for the role.
- He/she should be able to drive not only performance but also be a good team player who can raise the performance bar for the entire PPC Team.
- Managing Paid Campaigns on Google Adwords – Search & Display, Bing and other Ad Networks
- Managing Paid campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media networks.
- Understanding client business and requirements. Formulating strategies and road map for successful delivery of PPC campaigns.
- Direct responsibility of campaign planning and implementation, budget management, performance review, optimization and analysis for all assigned SEM Accounts
- Set up Goals, Funnels, Ecommerce tracking in Google Analytics. Analyze campaign performance.
- Reporting: generating reports to analyze account performance and reporting the same to the clients on weekly and monthly basis.
- Developing recommendations based on Analytics to drive decision making across various spectrums of online marketing
- Client Communication: Regular client communication through mail and phone calls to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Identifying new channels of traffic growth across mobile and desktop
- Staying on top of current search engine news, trends and Pay Per Click practices
- Working closely with SEO & Social Media teams to ensure knowledge sharing and co-optimization
What You Need:
- 5+ years of experience in PPC Advertising.
- Good communication skills – MUST be able to write effective ad copies.
- Strong leadership skills – experience managing a team of 2-5 PPC executives.
- Experience in Online Marketing for e-commerce portals.
- Must be very good with numbers and possess excellent MS Excel Skills.
- Experience in UTM Tagging, Google Analytics.
- Should have managed big budget SEM campaigns in the past and preferably should have had some exposure to SEO, Re-marketing, Social Advertising to be able to draw out possible synergies across mediums.
- Experience running CPA based campaigns is a plus.
- Experience with Email Marketing is a plus.