Deliver trade sales as per the trade schemes.
Ensure Secondary sales through mechanics or sub dealers.
Timely collection of outstanding payments from the dealers & distributors.
Constantly map the coverage area and updated. district/tehsil/village details.
Develop and impanel dealers to increase market penetration
Ensure distribution and availability in the focus markets
Ensure minimum service levels in the market.
Plan & Forecast sales figures.
Maintain hygienic and professional relationship with the trade partners.
Data Analysis and report management-Competitors data & Mechanic Data of assigned area.
Shakti Sampann scheme execution in assigned area.
Provide Market Inputs on competitor movements & market strategies.
Capability building of the trade partners & team members.
Ensure zero bad debts in the designated market.
Conduct Choupal / Road Show /Kisan Meet/Mechanic Meet.
1. Responsible for delivery of Volumes and primary sales figures from assigned dealers.
2. Ensure branch profitability.
3. Implementation of different programs, schemes adopted by company and its effective execution at branch level.
4. Overall Management of Branch operations including Channel Development, Business Development, Target Sales Achievement (Primary), Branch Administration, Team Management, Inventory control, Logistics, after sales service in effective and timely manner.
5. Inventory management and control.
6. Dispatch and delivery management and required transportation sourcing, selection and approvals as and when required.
7. Management of administrative control at branch level for payment of Office rent, Bills payment also necessary coordination for timely license renewal process.
8. Branch Expenses monitoring, control and approvals by ensuring cost optimization on each expense head.
9. Maintaining timely and entire collection of Branch Outstanding payments of assigned dealers.
10. Ensuring collection of Security cheques from all assigned primary trade partners for payment recovery purpose if required.
11. Strategize trade marketing inputs.
Job Description –
1.Getting Orders from existing customers of Solar Pumps,Motor,Controller
2.Successfully execution of all existing orders of Solar Customer which includes Order Negotiations ,Order finalization,Order booking , Planning of Dispatch , Coordinating with Branch regarding billing.
3.Business development by Self generating the sales lead of his region and convert the lead into customer.
4.Payment and ‘C’ form collection
5.Coordination with account dept if any problem arises in billing and for clearing the outstanding
6.Solve all quality and supply related issue raised by customer
7.Retaining all existing customer and increase sales volume with existing customer
8.Converting all the inquiry related to solar pump ,Motor , controller by sending quotation, visit to the prospects, Techno-commercial negotiation and finally converting the prospects into customer.
9.Attending all the pre-bid pertains to Solar Water Pump
10.Provide all technical support to the customers who is bidding in any tender with Shakti Pumps
11.Will work for constant business development and sales growth.
12.Take details like prices, quotations and strategies of the competitors
13.Have to develop minimum 02 new customer every month from the region.
1. SALES & DISTRIBUTION
1. Create Purchase Order
3. Sales Bill, Delivery Invoice, Transportation Built.
4. Dispatch Material to Party.
5. Follow Up From Party for Material Received & Payment Recovered.
6. Sales Return from Party
7.Co-ordinate with sales team and provide support to sales team for improving sales
2. INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
1. Stock Planning With MM & Entered In SAP
2. Maintain Stock In Goods Condition
3. Arrange Stock Separately
4. Loading Unloading of Inventory Material Received from H.O.
5. Reduce Inventory & reduce inventory Interest of Branch.
3. SALES TAX
1. Way form & F Form collect from Consultant.
2. Return Paper Submit ion to Sales Tax Consultant.
3. Intimation & Paper Submit ion for New Go down & Office Change
4. C Form Collect from Party Quarterly basis
5. Maintain Register of F Farm.
4. LEGAL COMPLIANCE
1. Confirm Registration Of Branch As per State Policy.
2. Correspondence for legal Notice or Other Notice & Legal Matter.
5. ACCOUNTING ENTRY
1. Maintain Daily Cash & Enter In SAP.
2. Tour Bill Enter In SAP In Particular Month.
3. Deposit Cheque & Cash to Bank Received from Party.
4.Enter Credit note in SAP as per company Policy.
5. Insurance of Shakti Punch
6. Coordination With HO Purchase Departments for Material Purchase at Respective Branch.
7. Sent Monthly Account Statement & MOU to Customer.
6. DEBTORS MANAGEMENT
1. Recover Branch Outstanding from Customer
2. Reduce outstanding Interest of Branch.
3. Reconcile account statement of Customer.
4. Enter Credit note of Customer.
7. OFFICE ADMINISTRATION
1. Renewal of Office Rent & CFA Agreement.
2. Administration of Office house Keeping , etc
8. SERVICE PART
1. Register complain.
2. Complain close as per instruction of service centre or branch head.
3. Service centre bill entry & approval taken by branch head.
9. ADVERTISEMENT MATERIAL
1. Maintain Stock Of Advertisement Material & proper Record Of Advertisement Material Issued & Sent to Customer In Good Condition.
2. Event Material / Performance Chart sent to Party.