- Lead and manage the PHP team, promoting the creation of elegant, practical solutions to meet the apps objective.
- Possesses expert knowledge in Performance, Scalability, Security, Enterprise System Architecture, and Engineering best practices.
- Possess knowledge of a broad range of data structures and algorithms and know how, when and when-not to use them.
- Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications for team members.
- Provide accurate effort-estimates for deliverables.
- Be committed to the deadlines through follow up of tasks with team members.
- Research and actively learn about new technologies and introduce them into the infrastructure.
- Resolve technical issues that are escalated by junior and mid-level developers.
- Work closely with the CTO/PM or Solution Architect of Technology to assist in the analysis, evaluation and recommendation of new application and technology appropriate to the company.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Expert knowledge of PHP (min 5 years) related development technologies.
- Added advantage, if worked on Angular JS
- Ability to motivate staff in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to manage priorities and work in a fast pace environment.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Advanced knowledge of MySQL.