Designation: Software QA Lead (Job Code: 1001)
Experience: 3+ years
Location: Farmington Hills, MI and multiple undetermined worksites throughout the U.S.
Responsible for providing technical, functional, and performance quality assurance testing and refinement of software applications; executing load tests using Appneta, jMeter, and Logic Monitor; conducting in depth quality assurance testing at both the component level and at the user interface level using automation tools such as Selenium and QTP; gathering, analyzing, and interpreting, functional specifications and user requirements for the application; designing test plan for software solutions; conducting usage testing using JIRA; developing test cases and test scripts; extensive testing, including functional, compatibility, performance, data, and bug regression using Bugzilla.
– Education: Bachelor – Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering Technology, or in a related field of study (will accept equivalent foreign degree);
– Training: None;
– Experience: Three (3) years in the position above, or as a Sr. Manager – Quality Engineering, as a QA Analyst, or in a related occupation;
– Other Requirements: Experience must include use of jMeter, Selenium, QTP, Bugzilla and JIRA.
Will also accept any suitable combination of education, training and/or experience.
VP Quality Assurance
QA InfoTech, Inc.
32985 Hamilton Court, Suite 121
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
The Services Principal for Strategic Accounts is a consulting services sales position and will be responsible for contributing to the net growth of software and services revenue for Telogis via selling advisory, implementation, and continuous operational services associated with the Telogis solution. This person will drive sales to direct key strategic clients and will execute as a “hunter”.
This is a remote position. Qualified candidates will be located near a major metro airport.
- Assist Telogis in the team development of account strategies and qualifying opportunities through effective account planning.
- Help break open net new software and professional services business via identification of buyers of Telogis professional services and drive and/or support the appropriate conversations with the client in order to secure the business. Conversations may be with C-levels.
- Develop and execute effective sales campaigns and efforts that will generate Telogis demand and potentially other revenue opportunities for the long-term.
- Engage Telogis services “experts” as needed to support the sales process. Facilitate and coordinate the sales execution with all subject matter experts.
- Assist customers and prospects in the development of business cases for launching the Telogis program.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience selling professional services in a competitive enterprise software environment, SaaS preferred
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time including overnight travel, depending on opportunities
- Must be a driven, relationship-based sales professional and have strong capabilities in relationship management, networking and lead generation
- Effective communications at the client-facing executive and/or buyer levels
- Budget attainment/account planning
- Solution financial modeling
- Problem solving and negotiating
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honesty and integrity
- Able to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment
- Proven ability to build strong professional relationships with clients/prospects, understand client challenges and needs, and effectively position and close revenue offerings.
Company: River bed USA San Francisco
About this Position:
Req No. 2017-3670
Job Locations US-San Francisco
Responsibilities include timely and accurate processing of US and Canada semi-monthly payroll, handle employee inquiries, and work with HR department to ensure payroll is processed accurately and in compliance with statutory regulations. This position will report to Manager, Payroll.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely processing of leave of absence payments, retroactive payments, commissions, bonuses, new hires, and terminations using ADP Workforce Now
- Manage ADP Time & Attendance system
- Manage payroll imports into ADP Workforce Now, including master file and pay data additions and changes
- Process manual checks, as needed, for terminations, bonuses and lost checks
- Monitor payroll inbox and provide employee assistance in a timely manner
- Respond to employee inquiries concerning payroll ensuring high customer satisfaction
- Complete Employment Verifications and setup Wage Withholding orders
- Work closely with business partners in resolving issues related to HR, employee benefits (e.g. State Disability Insurance, Workers Compensation, long-term disability), and payroll taxes.
- Generate reports for finance, human resources and third party vendors using ADP Reporting
- Perform monthly payroll close duties including preparing journal entries and account reconciliations
- Prepare amendments and follow up on tax resolution issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Advanced level experience with ADP WFN, ADP Reporting, ADP Time & Attendance and Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Highly analytical with working knowledge of general payroll protocols, accounting principles and Federal and State regulations
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and work well under time pressure
- Self-starter and ability to think outside the box
- Experience with Oracle R12 preferred but not required
- Position and Salary will be determined based on experience