Experience: 2 years
Location: Noida sector 63
- Generate Leads for Specific Services based upon Secondary Search
- Collect Source for Specified Services through Web research on various search engines.
- Collect Source from Business Directories like LinkedIn and Email Marketing.
- Maintain Database in Google Docs and Excel also.
- Identify the right decision makers and contact through emails.
- Responsible for Lead generation in US, UK, Australia, Canada and almost all across the globe.
- Lead Generation, Traffic Generation for Marketing
- Researching and analyzing the new market domains across the globe.
- Over all responsibility of running various marketing campaigns – like getting newsletters, e-mail blasts sent to the customers.
- Generate leads and efficiently keeping in regular contact with existing prospects
- Familiar working with new Databases and social networking sites i.e. LinkedIn, Google trend, facebook, Jigsaw, Hoover’s, Website, Zoom info, Manta and Lead411etc.
- Client follow-up.
- Collecting resources from web browsing.
- Using MS Outlook & Outlook express to mail’s sending & receiving.
- Different Keywords suggesting to get more Email ides and More Client.
- Collecting Email Ides from Different Search Engines, Directories, Google map.
- Email Marketing _ Mass Mailing / Bulk E Mailing About the It/website Services to Potential Clients Overseas. To use Mailing Gmail I’d & domain I’d
Experience: 3 years – 10 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT field-B.Tech preffered.
- Minimum 3+ year experience in a project coordination/management role – preferably in a web development and/or marketing role.
- High-energy, personable professional demDesired Profile
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients and liaison for our internal team.
- Create project timelines & milestones.
- Set client expectations related to project development timeline and process.
- Facilitate the collection of project assets.
- Prepare and maintain project status reports.
- Communicate project status via live and virtual meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Manage project change requests, as needed.
- Identify opportunities to add value to existing projects.
- Occasionally accompany team members to off-site client meetings & special events.
As a Project Coordinator at Sterco Digitex, your primary responsibility is to drive the successful completion of web development and digital marketing projects — from inception to launch. To be considered, you need at least 3 year proven record in project coordination experience in a related field. You also need to demonstrate an awesome, can-do personality, a professional demeanor, keen attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
Experience: 2 years – 6 years
- 2 to 6 years of relevant experience in Web Development
- Should be well versed with web technologies including HTML5
- Good knowledge in HTML5 Storages and offline handling.
- Interested to work on maintenance project.
Experience in frameworks like angular, nodejs, bootstrap, phone gap and server side, knowledge in php/asp/java and Knowledge in creating plugins and design patterns will be an added advantage.
Impetus Infotech is urgently looking for Production Support professionals with Big Data Exp. for its NOIDA location.
Exp: 2-4 yrs.
- Should have minimum of 2-4 years of Experience.
- Should have experience on Product Development / Maintenance / Production Support experience in a support organization.
- Should have a good understanding of services business for fortune 1000 from the operations point of view.
- Ability to read, understand and communicate complex technical information.
- Ability to express ideas in an organized, articulate and concise manner.
- Ability to face stressful situation with positive attitude.
- Any certification in regards to support services will be an added advantage.
Education : BE, B- Tech (CS), MCA
Location : India (Noida)
Primary Skills :
1. Exposure to Big data technologies (Hadoop, Impala, Kafka, Storm).
2. Understanding of production environment, cluster.
3. Good exposure to Scripting languages (Shell).
4. Good experience of working in Linux.
5. Good to have – Cloud & Virtualized environments (AWS, EC2).
6. Strong verbal and written communication skills are mandatory.
7. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are mandatory.
8. Good debugging and troubleshooting capabilities.
9. Understanding of Java errors and exceptions.
10. Knowledge on building Java applications, Maven, Bamboo.
11. Ability to learn new technologies and quickly ramp up.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage Big data clusters in AWS involving Hadoop, Impala, Storm, Kafka, NIFI.
- Upgrade production environment with app releases.
- Create new environments in AWS, On-premise for customers.
- Monitor clusters for resources like CPU, Memory.
- Monitor service availability.
- Monitor daily jobs and troubleshoot failures.
- Manage customer calls and analyze issues reported by customer.
- Should be capable of working independently & responsible for L1/L2 Support.
- Should work with complete ownership and handle all issues without missing SLAs.
- Work closely with engineering team.
- Should be able to debug the issues and report appropriately in the ticketing system.
- Contribute to improve the efficiency of the assignment by quality improvements & innovative suggestions.
- Should be able to debug/create scripts for automation.
- Should be able to configure monitoring utilities & set up alerts.
- Should be able to scan logs, errors, exception and get to the root cause of the issue.
- Contribute in developing a knowledge base on collaboration with other team members.
- Maintain customer loyalty through Integrity and accountability.
- Should be able to work on weekend in a rotation manner and provide on-call support.
Eligibility : MBA/PGDM(General Management, HR, )
Location : Noida(Noida-Others)
Last Date : 13 Mar 2017
Salary : 300000 – 500000 Rs Per Year
Year of passing: 2014 – 2017
- Fulfilling Demands for Project Managers
- Interacting with Recruitment on fulfillment of Demands
- Create JRs and push it to Recruitment.
- Follow ups on fulfillment.
- Maintaining Staffing Reports
- Provide daily, monthly and ad-hoc reports to the Leadership
- Partner with various business units, quality and training to schedule the necessary training, team meetings while balancing staffing levels against calls forecasted to ensure service level goals are met.
- Tagging resources for projects as per requests received by project managers and PMOs.
- Contacting RMGs from different Business Units to fulfill Demands in our business unit if particular Skill is available with us.
- Once agreed we take resources either on Loans (temporary)/Transfer (Permanent).
- Assisting Bench Manager in allocating resources to the right project as per their Skill and demands
- Maintaining Records of resources in our Business Unit.
National Fertilizers Limited has advertised for recruitment of the posts General Manager vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post. NFL, a Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna Govt. of India Undertaking and premier Fertilizers Company engaged in manufacturing and marketing nitrogenous fertilizers and other agricultural inputs having an annual turnover of Rs. 8000 crores (approx), is looking for dynamic, result oriented and experienced professionals for post of General Manager (Finance and Accounts).
Company: National Fertilizers Limited
Address: A-11, Sector-24, Noida – 201 301, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar (UP)
Phone: 0120-2412294, 2412445, 3292201-08
Experience: Minimum 23 years post qualification experience
Education: Refer below:
QUALIFICATION: Member of Institute of Charted Accountants of India or Institute of Cost Accountants of India(CA/CMA) or Two years full time MBA with specialization in Finance (Candidates with dual specialization or General MBA shall not be eligible to apply. MBA specialization should be clearly indicated either on the marks sheet or certificate). AGE LIMIT: Age of candidates should not exceed 55 years as on 31.03.2016 (relaxable as per Presidential Directives)
demand draft of Rs. 1000/- in favour of National Fertilizers Limited, New Delhi