No of Vaccancies : 2
Job Tenure : Full-Time
We are looking for a PHP developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful, fast wordpress to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
1.BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.2.Proven Working experience in iOS development.3.A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch, XCODE and Swift.4.Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.5.Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.6.Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.7.Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
1.Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.2.Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features, Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.3.Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.4.Exp 1.5 – 3 yrs in core iOS Development.
Eligibility : MBBS
Location : Jaipur
Last Date : 24 Feb 2017
Job Type : Part Time
Part-Time Medical Consultant recruitment in Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on Contract basis
Reserved for OBC category candidates only
Qualification: Candidate possessing MBBS degree of any recognized University in the allopathic system of medicine and/or having post graduate degree in General Medicine with at least 2 years experience in any hospital or as Medical Practitioner.
No.of Post: 1
Remuneration: Rs.750/- per hour for the first three years of contractual service and Rs.950/- per hour after completion of three years of contractual service. Out of total monthly remuneration a sum of Rs.1000/- will be treated as conveyance expenses. Reimbursement of mobile charges of Rs.1000/- will also be provided.
How to Apply
Application in the Precribed format to the Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Rambagh Circle, Tonk Road, Jaipur-302015 on or before February 24, 2017 by 4:00 p.m.
Applicants having post graduate degree in General Medicine can also apply.
last date: 24 feb 2017
1. Responsible for delivery of Volumes and primary sales figures from assigned dealers.
2. Ensure branch profitability.
3. Implementation of different programs, schemes adopted by company and its effective execution at branch level.
4. Overall Management of Branch operations including Channel Development, Business Development, Target Sales Achievement (Primary), Branch Administration, Team Management, Inventory control, Logistics, after sales service in effective and timely manner.
5. Inventory management and control.
6. Dispatch and delivery management and required transportation sourcing, selection and approvals as and when required.
7. Management of administrative control at branch level for payment of Office rent, Bills payment also necessary coordination for timely license renewal process.
8. Branch Expenses monitoring, control and approvals by ensuring cost optimization on each expense head.
9. Maintaining timely and entire collection of Branch Outstanding payments of assigned dealers.
10. Ensuring collection of Security cheques from all assigned primary trade partners for payment recovery purpose if required.
11. Strategize trade marketing inputs.