company: Aryan Business Solutions
Eligibility : B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE),MCA from 2015,2016 batch with 60% in graduation.
Job Role :
- Work on keyword research using Google keywords Tool
- Take complete responsibility on on-page and off-page optimization of the websites
- Gather website performance data using Google Analytics
- Develop and implement off-page optimization strategy for new clients
- Analyze the competitors website using tools like Majestic SEO, Aherfs and MOZ
- Complete training will be provided for freshers
- Very good English communication
- Basic knowledge with HTML and CSS
- Should be fast learner and internet savvy
- Knowledge with Wordpress will be an added advantage
Location : Chennai
No of positions : 15
Looking for 2017 batch fresh engineers only from IITs/ IISc with following :
- Computer Architecture knowledge
- Data structures design knowledge
- Strong C Programming Skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Very good Communication and Inter-personal skills
- BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech (CSE/ EEE/ ECE) with an aggregate of 70% OR 7.0 CGPA and above in throughout academics.
- Candidate will have the opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies for data Storage Systems. It involves system software, firmware and driver design and development for embedded Multi Core Platforms.
- Candidates will also get exposure to Product development for client and enterprise customers.
Salary: INR 12 to 13 Lacs P.A
Job Location: Bangalore and Pune
Company: Indsur gear limited
Eligibility: Diploma, BE/B.Tech(Auto, Manufacturing /Automation Engg, Mechanical Engineering)
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Plans stock inventory by checking stock to determine amount available; anticipating needed stock; placing and expediting orders for stock; verifying receipt of stock.
- Programs mills and lathes by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
- Sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating vices; tramming heads.
- Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces; adhering to international standards.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.