- Perform all Quality Center administrative duties and customizations.
- Plan and implement migrations of future vendor product updates.
- Maintain technical responsibility of the testing toolset, documentation, training and processes.
- Proactively solicit clear requirements.
- Perform training on product features and tool usage.
- Provide support to Quality Center users and resolve issues.
- Manage Quality Center outages and configure alerts.
- Manage medium to complex efforts via standard project planning methods.
- Familiar with test industry best practices and methodologies.
- Implement Quality Center report customizations.
- Experience with Quality Center OTA API interface.
- (optional) Install Quality Center Defects Synchronizer for Rational ClearQuest Add-in.
- (optional) Install Quality Center Synchronizer for Rational RequisitePro Add-in.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience working with HP ALM and Quality Center Tools.
- Experience in HP QC/ALM Environment Design, Implementation Administration, Upgrade and Operations.
- Experience in tool configuration and administration including user administration
- Experience in QC Administration,
- Migration and Customization Experience in HP ALM
- Strong understanding of QA processes and methodologies SDLC.
- Strong background in QA Testing Activities – Test Planning, Test Case Design, Test Execution, Defect Management etc.
- The candidates must possess valid Visa and must be ready to travel to US