Company: Cigniti technologies
- Provides architecture and application design that ensures scalability and minimizes performance issues.
- Responsible for capacity estimation/planning, modeling, monitoring, analyzing and recommending solutions to performance problems with enterprise business applications.
- Plan and manage deliverables for: performance diagnostic, capacity planning, performance architecture design, performance tuning, and performance monitoring.
- Conduct system performance and stress testing, analyze test results and suggest action plans.
- Analyzes competitive products and technologies and makes appropriate suggestions (may use demos, POCs) to influence product / technology direction
- Should have experience working directly with customer and working with CoEs.
- Hands on Experience in designing various Performance Framework
- Possess in-depth knowledge of multiple performance tools (Load Runner / Jmeter / VSTS / NeoLoad, etc.) , web testing, frameworks and infrastructure
Desired Candidate Profile
- 7-12 years of Quality Assurance/Testing experience
- 4-5 years of performance testing experience, implementation of performance tests, as well as the associated tools, frameworks and infrastructures.
- Expertise on any of the industry standard performance tools such as Load Runner / Jmeter / VSTS / NeoLoad, etc.
- Expertise in performance engineering, tuning and testing applications
- Master’s / Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Exceptional communication skills in written & spoken English
- The candidates must possess valid Visa and must be ready to travel to US
- Location : Hyderabad