- Company: Cigniti technologies
- Manage test automation teams and projects providing leadership and planning
- Possess in-depth knowledge of multiple open source/commercial tools (QTP, Selenium, Test Complete, Coded UI, etc.), web testing, frameworks and infrastructures for automation
- Understand software quality best practices, test strategy and planning, test case development, test case deployment and execution, test data, defect tracking, and test automation.
- Well versed with different testing methodologies and project management experience
- Plan resources to ensure adequate automated test coverage for all domains/products
- Set direction for long term automation plan and strategy and implementation
- Determine, monitor, and improvise automation practice across the organization
- Provide vision and high level technical guidance for automation processes and projects
Desired Candidate Profile
- 8-10 years supervisory or management experience leading/managing automation team/project
- Has 5+ years of experience in Software Automation, preferably in the design, development and implementation of automated tests, as well as the associated tools, frameworks and infrastructures.
- Expertise on any of the industry standard automation tools such as QTP, Selenium, Test Complete, Coded UI, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with an aptitude for supervising/directing quality assurance engineers along with a proven history of making product lifecycle process
- Master’s / Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Exceptional communication skills in written & spoken English
- The candidates must possess valid Visa and must be ready to travel to US
- Location : Hyderabad