The Services Principal for Strategic Accounts is a consulting services sales position and will be responsible for contributing to the net growth of software and services revenue for Telogis via selling advisory, implementation, and continuous operational services associated with the Telogis solution. This person will drive sales to direct key strategic clients and will execute as a “hunter”.
This is a remote position. Qualified candidates will be located near a major metro airport.
- Assist Telogis in the team development of account strategies and qualifying opportunities through effective account planning.
- Help break open net new software and professional services business via identification of buyers of Telogis professional services and drive and/or support the appropriate conversations with the client in order to secure the business. Conversations may be with C-levels.
- Develop and execute effective sales campaigns and efforts that will generate Telogis demand and potentially other revenue opportunities for the long-term.
- Engage Telogis services “experts” as needed to support the sales process. Facilitate and coordinate the sales execution with all subject matter experts.
- Assist customers and prospects in the development of business cases for launching the Telogis program.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience selling professional services in a competitive enterprise software environment, SaaS preferred
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time including overnight travel, depending on opportunities
- Must be a driven, relationship-based sales professional and have strong capabilities in relationship management, networking and lead generation
- Effective communications at the client-facing executive and/or buyer levels
- Budget attainment/account planning
- Solution financial modeling
- Problem solving and negotiating
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honesty and integrity
- Able to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment
- Proven ability to build strong professional relationships with clients/prospects, understand client challenges and needs, and effectively position and close revenue offerings.
Greetings for the day!
This is Humrin from IKYA Global Chennai
This is with regards to an opportunity with our client RR DONNELLEY for the following skill set. Kindly revert with a detailed profile in word format at the earliest if interested.
Exp: 3 – 5 yrs
Job Location: Chennai.
Interview Location: Chennai
Interview will be conduct in weekdays.
Skill : TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER.
Installation, Configuration, Hardware.
Only 2 Rounds of Interview (Selection will be purely based on Technical Basis)
IF you are interested reply with the following details
The following details are mandatory:
Candidate Name (as per passport):
Date of Birth:
Kindly refer your friends for the opportunity if they are interested.
Job Description : Professor
Experience : A minimum 10 years experience in University, College,
Qualification : PhD degree in the concerned / allied / relevant disciplines.
(Disciplines under Pre-Clinical / Para-Clinical and Allied Health Sciences)
Publication : A minimum 10 publications in indexed journal / books and / or research / policy papers.
Others : Contribution to education innovation, design of new curricula and course, and technology – mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
Salary : As per Institution Norms
Experience 8-10 years
Role: 1.Experience with web / enterprise application architecture principles, design patterns, and programming practices using Java/ J2EE technologies
2.Experience with SOA and ROA with web communication protocols like REST and SOAP
3.Experience with Service Oriented Front End Architecture (SOFEA)
4.Experience of working in an offshore development model and capable of presenting the design and architecture to client CTOs and CEOs
Job Code BDE
Job Title Business Development Executives – Overseas Operations (Night Shift)
Job Description Job Profile consists of data entry,making pre-sales calls to international and domestic prospects and follow up calls. Both part time and full time requirements exist. All positions require evening / late night hours.Should be good at analysis and creation of pre-sales activities.
Qualification Professionals, fresh graduates and college going students with exceptional communication skills in English.
Job Code HR-I
Job Title HR Manager (Talent Acquisition)
Job Description This person will be responsible to manage recruitment i.e. to locate, research, interview, and hire employees. He will also be responsible to evaluate and formulate policies relating to company personnel and every aspect of employee relations. Desired Profile – Core HR Professional with at Least 4 Years Experience in Recruitment in I T Industry.
Qualification Master Degree in Human Resource from Reputed Management Institute.Excellent communication skill and Computer literacy are prerequisites for the aspirants.
Job Code SM-T
Job Title Tele Marketing Executives
Job Description Tele Caller for USA (Night Shift) Job Profile consists of making pre-sales calls to international and follow up calls.
Qualification Very good verbal and written English communication skills. Calling experience in any BPO, KPO, or IT industry. Inclination to work with ERP Software Company. Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Job Code SM
Job Title Sales Manager
Job Description The person should have sales exposure for IT product.4 to5 years of Work experience with ERP company as Sales Manager is desirable.The person is expected to have a proven sales record and should be able to lead and motivate a team of sales executives.Target oriented person with excellent english communication and convincing ability are welcome to apply.
Qualification Post Graduate in any discipline with excellent communication and presentation skills.
Job Code SMM-III
Job Title Market Research Executive
Job Description Market Research:Job Profile consist of conducting Web based research. Activities would include search engine marketing, email marketing , finding techniques for the promotion of Website , conducting surveys, Co ordinating for Trade shows .
Qualification You should be MBA [Marketing ] having minimum experience of 2 yrs in the similar field.